Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

I was incredibly lucky to meet Sean and Heather on my first trip through Santa Cruz last year. Since then we have had a lot of good times. They have invited me to stay in their home, introduced me to their friends and families, and most recently were thoughtful enough to invite me to share their Thanksgiving holiday. I couldn't even begin to adequately describe the level of esteem I feel for them. I consider them to be among my closest of friends.

Today was the Thanksgiving that everyone secretly dreams of. A gathering of cool people with a ridiculous amount of incredible food and libations with absolutely no family drama. Just a good time for an entire day. And we're even going to bed with a clean kitchen.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I missed my family today but I really felt like I was embraced by another. Thank you Sean. Thank you Heather.

No comments:

Post a Comment